About SERVPRO of Northeast Jefferson County
Jason E. Wilson
Owners of SERVPRO of Northeast Jefferson County
SERVPRO of Northeast Jefferson County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Northeast Jefferson County provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any size disaster.
Jason Wilson, has been the owner of SERVPRO of Northeast Jefferson County since 2013 and prides himself in excellent customer service.
SERVPRO of Northeast Jefferson County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Northeast Jefferson County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Northeast Jefferson County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 502-244-7985!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- GLI - Greater Louisville Inc.
- IFMA - International Facility Management Association
- IREM - Institute of Real Estate Management
- LAA - Louisville Apartment Association
- Louisville Chamber of Commerce
- The Chamber of St. Matthews
- 2015 Chairman's Platinum for Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance